Sheepskin Slipper Pattern by Log Life Handmade
This is the PDF version of the pattern that accompanies the kits found here:
- step-by-step instructions with very clear photos
- a single page set of instructions for easy printing
- a list of all the supplies needed plus links to buy them
- a list of all the crochet stitches used with links to youtube video tutorials
- tips and tricks
- troubleshooting info with photos
- alterations (make them taller, wider, narrower etc)
- link to the Log Life Slipper Pattern Chatter Group!
There are three patterns to choose from based on sizes:
1) newborn to 0-3 months
2) child 3-6 months to youth 3
3) adult ladies 6/mens 4 to ladies 14/mens 12
OR bundle all three!
Fibre Maven is a Canadian company based in Ottawa. All of my handmade items are crafted and made with love just for you! My supplies are carefully selected, tested and curated items I use in my studio.
Want the latest updates? Join the #fibremaven community on IG @fibremaven.
Love our products? Please leave a review or tag us in your pics!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Oct 4, 2020
This pattern looks so easy to follow.